Monday, October 03, 2005

Where I'm going with This


Bafflement, befuddlement, bewilderment, distraction, muddle, mystification, perplexity, puzzlement, whirl - these are the words found in the Merriam-Webster thesaurus under the defination of confused..... this is my state as I am begininning my journey into blogging. Since I'm new to this I'm not sure how to go about it in the right way. But I plan to mainly direct my blog to issues relating to Pakistan, because I'm a Pakistani living abroad and wonder quite a lot whats happening to the country and where it all is leading to. I hope to write about Pakistan, issues relating to Pakistan, and A little about life of Pakistani's living abroad. Since the blog is tittled Abysmal Ramblings I will at times just cry my heart out about other things/issues but the emphasis will be on Pakistan. I also hope to write about world issues and policies that effect my country. I hope I continue writting and I hope its worth reading.

No comments: