Saturday, September 16, 2006

Tagged

I was tagged By Sidrah last night, so here goes

I am thinking about...

too many things to mention here.

I said...
light and there was light- lol didnt know what to say.

I want to...
Dance in the rain, Play in the snow.

I wish...
Does it matter?

I miss...
The good old days

I hear...
loud noises

I wonder...
If this is how life was supposed to be

I regret...
almost nothing

I am...
trapped in an endless cycle

I dance...
seldom

I sing...
a lot when I want to torture people lol

I cry...
without tears

I am not always...
honest with myself.

I write...
to be read.

I confuse...
Myself a lot.

I need...
a big bowl of ice cream, covered with cholocate sauce, and lots of nuts, I won't even mind fruit with it.

I should try...
Doing more of what I want to do

I finish...
this tag

and I tag (this is the hard part who to tag)
Opinionated in Jerzee (coz she loves tags and has been AWOL from the blogging scene)
Dr Bongi (coz she needs a break from her exams)
Kaya (coz she also has been slow in posting for some time, I figured this might help)
Clayfuture (someone new on my blog)
Boo (My only old friend thats a blogger, lol)

There done and with explanations too.

14 comments:

* said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
* said...

Pareshaan munda mainnu kyu pareshaan karrtay ho.
No no I love being tagged! I am only kidding.
Really I do. I have nothing else but this dream to be tagged (and bagged).

Waisay tumhaara ice cream ka idea accha hai. Suddenly I am having a craving for crunchy crispy garam jalebis.
OH! I have some bangaali ras mailai in the fridge. Hai!
I like best what you said about not always being honest with yourself.

clayfuture said...

@DR.. Oi! what up.. I answered the questions. Check my blog!

@kaya.. I love ras malai! what's good about bengali ras malai?

Destitute Rebel said...

lol AWOL stands for absent without leave.

* said...

clayfuture

rasmalai is a bengali sweet. No one makes rasmalai like the authentic bengali rasmalai.
Its there that the words ras and malai actually come into play. Each bite just melts in the mouth.
The pakistani/indian rasmalai is "fathatic"( bong pronounciation of pathetic).
Karachi mai Dacca Sweets and AbuDhabi mai "ROSOGOLLA" have fairly decent versions. If you know any Bongu bondhu there is a place in Bangladesh called COMILLA. Wahan ki rasmalai nahi kahi toh kuch nahi khayya.
It is sold traditionally in clay bowls and the best bit is when you scrape the bottom of the mitti ki handiya(clay bowl).

Destitute Rebel said...

yum yum ras malai. I want some.

* said...

Aajao, tumhaari yeh bhi khwaish poori kar daytay hai. :D

clayfuture said...

I'm going to abu dhabi this weekend. Where is ROSOGOLLA?

What is bongu bondhu? There was a guy we used to call bundu bhai.. never found out what it means tho!

Destitute Rebel said...

@ Abu Dhabi kon jata hai, gaon hai woh, issi liye wahan ras malai milti hai, hum yahan ice cream sey hi khush hain, thank you.

clayfuture said...

main to dubai ki weekend traffic se bhaag raha hoon!!

* said...

@ClayF
Bongu (bangaali) bondhu (friend).
ROSOGOLLA is on Electra street. Behind the ETISALAT(Fatouh Al Khair).

D-Reb tumhay nahi aana, aur stinky smelly nariyal ka tayl waaley Dubai mai rehna hai to raho.
The week before were came down and it took us 3 hours to get to Sharjah.(behind Taawoun Mall)
By the end of it all I was MISERABLE.
I cant believe I spent 5 years in ajman/sharjah then Dubai.
But this was also 6 years ago, before we moved here. Abh na toh woh Sharjah raha na Dubai.
Sadday Marina Mall tay andarr BARISH hondi hai. Tumhaaray paas kya hai?

Destitute Rebel said...

lol Kaya, i know what you mean - but sadey Emirates mall ich dey baraf pardi hai. lol.

Anonymous said...

Am a little late on it, as usual... but I'll get to it sooon.

Khawab said...

hhmmmmm nice
btw i am not honest wid ma self either...
n yeh that gliding was free n yeh CI officers get free flying pluss the fun stuff we get to do stalling, rolls n turns are not allowed to cadets *searchin for ma black shades n putin 'em on* 8)