Monday, February 06, 2006

Excuses

Hello all,
I'v been very busy lately and thus have not been able to update the blog and post recently, I will try to continue posting regularly starting tomorrow, hopefully I should be able to get some good stuff in regularly, starting a new business so busy with that, also writting some other stuff which needs work before being put on the blog, I have been drifting away from my initial goals of doing mainly political blogging related to Pakistan, I intend to continue in that direction. Some of the poems published recently portray whats been on my mind in the past few days. All in all I should get back to political commentary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it hair+homemade+loss+treatment Hewlet packard printer cartridge

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »