Thursday, January 05, 2006

Limits of The internet

Hello Ladies and gentelmen, boys and girls, all of you out there, I just wanted to let you know that I have hit a new low, today for the first time I felt that the internet is not limitless, I was bored and didnt know what to do on the net. Can you imagine, I'v been online since the internet became a house hold name, since the inception of the internet, i was there when the internet was just just text, and when there was telnet, gopher, archie and veronica. I never felt that i'd get bored but I guess the Internet has its limits too, or maybe the internet is limitless but I have had a lot of it, and need to take a rest.

2 comments:

Muhammad Saqib Ilyas said...

Dont tell me. And your blog says you're a twenty something. You'd have to have been using the Internet since your very early childhood, then, and filthy rich, too, unless "something" means 15.

Destitute Rebel said...

Right on the mark - I was very young when i got a computer - my first was a zx spectrum pre pc days, as soon as the pc hit pakistan i got one - as soon as internet was launched i got it - i wont say filthy rich - but yes privalaged and spent money on the right stuff.