Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Bridging Cultures. Meeting Minds

Bridging cultures, meeting minds, is the theme of the Dubai International Film Festival 2006, which is being held from December 10 to 17 of this year. The festival has an amazing lineup of films from all over the world. Last yeay I wanted to watch some movies but as usual did'nt find the time. This year I intend to. With different categories of movies from all over the globe, there is something for everyone to watch. check out the categories and the movie listings at DIFF website.

Some of the Note worth Films. Click on the Picture to get to the movie details and some trailers.







6 comments:

Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

I have to see Shame!

Reel Fanatic said...

I just managed to see Last King of Scotland this past weekend, and recommend it most highly ... Forest is amazing, and it delivers the brutality of Amin in vivid color

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Destitute Rebel said...

Shaykhspeara Shaira - I'm sure Shame will be one to look out for, i'll definately be going for it.

Reel Fanatic - Welcome to my blog, yup even from the trailer it looks like a great movie.

Anonymous - Thank you for you spam, it is spammers like you who keep me going. Lol.

Anonymous said...

Last King of Scotland does look great..btw DR I've moved to http://www.iworkinthenhs.blogspot.com

Destitute Rebel said...

Hi Zak, Ya I noticked you had moved, just been lazy updating links, will do so now, thanks for the reminder.