Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Hello

Hello Everyone,
I'm sorry I havent been posting, and I haven't been visiting other blogs or commenting. I'v been very busy the last few days with the Ramadan Blog. I am really enjoying working on it even though it is a one month project. You guys should check it out if you have not already done so.


Today I will leave you with some quotes to read:

"Blessed is the man who expects nothing, for he shall never be dissapointed."~Anonymous

"Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed, to those who still love even though they've been hurt before."~ Anonymous

"Dreams are at once fruit & outcry against an atrophy of the senses."~Jim Morrison

"It's weird...you know the end of something great is coming, but you want to hold on, just for one more second...just so it can hurt a little more."~Anonymous

"People love others not for who they are but for how they make them feel"~Irwin Federman

1 comment:

Adnan Siddiqi said...

you are doing a great job. Keep it up!