Sunday, April 23, 2006

I am the Lord of War

"The reason I'll be released is the same reason you think I'll be convicted. I *do* rub shoulders with some of the most vile, sadistic men calling themselves leaders today. But some of these men are the enemies of *your* enemies. And while the biggest arms dealer in the world is your boss--the President of the United States, who ships more merchandise in a day than I do in a year--sometimes it's embarrassing to have his fingerprints on the guns. Sometimes he needs a freelancer like me to supply forces he can't be seen supplying. So. You call me evil, but unfortunately for you, I'm a necessary evil. "

3 comments:

Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

I have to see that movie. It is supposedly very good.

Destitute Rebel said...

Its amazing - the guy has no conseience.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »