Monday, March 06, 2006

Tagged

I was tagged today by Shaykhspeara Sha'ira, I have always wondered who tags who and why, I guess we get to know each other a little better. This is the first time I'v been tagged and thus I'm excited, I guess if people are tagged again and again it might get irritating, but really you can get creative with this tagging thing.

Four jobs I've had:
1: Lab Supervisor
2: Loan Underwriter
3: Guinea Pig for Orthopedic Surgeons
4: Farmer

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1: The Gladiator
2: Pretty Woman
3: Top Gun
4: Marry Poppins

Four places I've lived in:
1: Pakistan
2: Pakistan (All Over)
3: United States (Midwest)
4: Dubai

Two TV shows I like:
1: Friends
2: Smallville

Four places I've been to on holiday:
1: Amstradam
2: London
3: Orlando
4: France

Four favorite dishes:
1. Khowsway (Burmeese Dish)
2. Chopsoye
3. Nihari
4. Pot Pie

Four sites I visit frequently:
1: News Sites, CNN, BBC, Dawn
2: drudgereport.com
3: ebay.com (just for the heck of it)
4: Google.com

Four books I've read:
1: The Alchemist & all others by Paulo Coelho
2: DaVinci Code & all others by Dan Brown
3: Chronical of Narnia
4: Harry Potter

Four bloggers that will be tagged with this:
1: Opinionated In Jerzee
2: Harsha
3: BBCDesi
4: Cractuary

8 comments:

Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

do elaborate on the whole farmer thing if you please. And Allah ke vaste word verification bund karo. lol

Destitute Rebel said...

Done, word verification band ker di, and i'll elaborate definately on the whole farming thing & the wish list, hopefully at least ine if the two tomorrow -

Masti-boy said...

Guinea Pig for Orthopedic Surgeons...explain

S. said...

a potter fan!? yess!

Aisha said...

Have you read Coelho's "By the river pierda I wept?" I have been curious to read it but it looked kind of boring.

Destitute Rebel said...

@aisha, Yes I have read "by the river piedra i wept." it was not one of his best but interesting none the less, my problem is when I start a book I seldom put it down, I finish the book even if it is boring. I would say I finished this book for other reasons not out of habit of completing every book I start.

flamin said...

i didnt like the 'river piedra' book...but 'zahir' takes the cake in putting me to sleep. i only like eleven minutes and the alchemist. the remaining books are copy-paste attempt to succeed. to churn his philosophies for mass prodcn. doesnt work.

interesting!

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»