Sunday, October 23, 2005

Busy

Life has been more busy then usual these past few days, especially on account of work and the nature of my work in the month of ramazan. I haven't actually written a lot of things I have been thinking about because frankly I haven't had the time. Its not only that I have been busy as hell it has also been that my hours are messed up I sleep days and work nights. Well only 10 more days left then back to normal. Lets see what "normal" brings my way. One always has expectations the way I'm expecting that the end of ramzan will bring the normal schedule back, we always want what we don't have and whenever we get that we want something else, our needs and wants are never ending there was a saying I once read "blessed is the man who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed". Well the question of the day is, Is there a man who has no expectations? If there is he must truly be blessed.

No comments: